Monday 4 August 2014

BC Day


Hello everyone. How was your weekend? What did you do on British Columbia day? I want to Queens Borough Landing with my friends. There were many shops at there, but there are not a mall. All shops are building outside. Today was really hot, so I got tan so much!


First, we went to Boston Pizza to eat lunch. It was my first time to come here. I was really hungry because I didn't eat breakfast. Food was good. I want to go there again. Next time I want to eat pizza. Near the Boston pizza, Thai food restaurant in there. I want to go there too. I love eat delicious food. It makes me so happy.

Today, I got a backpack (Guess), 3 T- shirts (Armani Exchange), and underwear (Calvin Klein). I already have 2 bags of guess. I found cute backpack! It was little expensive, but I bought it. I'm so happy. I thought I have to buy something when I went to Armani Exchange because there were 50% OFF sale. I love SALE ~~~. My money is gone, but I had great shopping today. I feel so good and happy!



Thank you Kinari, Mana, and Mika for today! I really enjoyed shopping. Let's go shopping again.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Hikari, thank you for today!!
    I know that you like eating and shopping so you spent a good time, right? I hope so. I think that you have a good fashion sense! You always chose good items.
    As you know, I bought a cap. I don't know that I'll wear tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hikari :) The picture of foods is good. I'm hungry..lol. I love discount sale too!! We have different fasion sense, but I like your fasion sense!! I love shopping too<3 If you have a time I wanna go to shopping together!!

    ReplyDelete