Wednesday 6 August 2014

The Gods Must Be Crazy


Hello everyone. This is the last blog...... SO SAD. Today I'm going to talk about "The Gods Must Be Crazy".

What do you think about this movie? It was little hard to understand for me. I think we are usually drink cock, and sometimes cock of bottle. I have thought the bottle is only use drink, but I was surprised because people uses the bottle instrument, uses the bottle like a tool, or like a stamp. It has a lot of way to use it. I have a question to you. Do you have the most impressive scene is movie? My answer is Yes, I do. My most impressive scene was this scene.
Children were same pose! It made me smile when I saw this scene, but I don't know why... It was cute...

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hikari. Oh!! This is last blog!!! I'm so sad, too :(
    This movie is different for me, but I felt funny! I can't understand very much. Do you know there is continue this movie. The gods must be crazy 2!!! Let's watch it together if you want watch this. Bye :)

    ReplyDelete