Thursday 5 June 2014

All about me

Hi everyone. I'm Hikari. I'm 19 and living in Canada. I came here from Gunma, Japan two months ago. I am studying English  in Douglas college. My future dream is work at front desk of luxury hotel. In the future, If I can speak English like native speaker I want to live another country. I like to go music festival and concert. I have been to concert of Linkin Park, Hot Chelle Rae, Simple Plan, Kesha, Fun., Ariana Grande. I heard Katy Perry's concert in Vancouver on September. I would love to go. I also like to watch sports game. This year FIFA world cup is coming soon. I'm so excited. I have wanted to watch ice hockey game. I love dogs and cats. I have two dogs and one cat in Japan. I like Shiba-inu. Shiba is the cutest dog in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment