Sunday 15 June 2014

Polite

 Hi guys. Today I write about Polite. I think Japan has lots of polite also Canada too. I think sometimes polite is very common world standard but different countries = different polite. Here is the list of polite in Japan my think.

1. Do not make sounds and speak when you eating something (food in your mouth).
2. Do not elbows on the table.
3. In Japan people usually use chopsticks. PLEASE NEVER using chopsticks like drum sticks and never upright in a bowl of food. It doesn't cool.
4. Take off shoes in the house and school.
5. Make a bow. It means varies by situation. (greeting, apology...)
6. If you enter someones house please say "ojama shimasu". It meas "Thank you for having me today."
7. If you give someone a gift, DO NOT use black and white wrapping paper. Japaneses people will image "death".
8. If you meet someone you have to go on time. Japanese are so serious.
9. You have to take care of use respect language. Japaneses respect language are very difficult.
10. Finally It is the most important of polite do not forget to say "Thank you" and "Please".

Thank you for reading.




3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Hikari.I agree with all your opinion.I think Japanese people are very polite compared with Canadian. I rarely use respect languages in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Hikari. year...I think so that Japan has a lot of polites! I think many polite are very important for people in over the world because they can help that many people spend happy life. I like Japanese polite because Japan is nery polite country! I love Japan~ I like Canada too~ I want to go back to Japan:(lol

    ReplyDelete