Monday 16 June 2014

My accomplishment

 Hi everyone. Today I write about my accomplishment.  When I was six to twelve, I leaned Karate. My older brother leaned Karate before I start it. I always watched it and it looks very cool, so I really admired him. My goal was be a champion of Gunma prefecture. After dinner I always went to a Karate dojo and practised about three hours everyday. Sometimes I practised in my house with my father and brother, because I wanted to be a champion. At the final much I believed my self what I did for this game. Finally I did it. I became a champion of Gunma prefecture. I think it is important to always image what I want to be. Also it is important to make a rival. if I lost a game by rival, I feel mortifying. I will practise hard more and more. It is the most important things is BELIEVE MYSELF.

Thank you for reading.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow...you can Karate too much.It's very cool.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Hikari! You are so cool! I didn't know that you can play Karate. I will respect you because I wanted to play Karate when I was child....Please teach me about Karate!! I think so,too. It is very important that believe myself. This phrase is very cool! I like this story! It is good memory;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hikari! For six years, you had learned Karate!!! Wow, it's so cool! I just noticed! What color is your Obi? I want to see that you play Karate, so plesase show me!:)Lol In additon, I think this story is very good experience and memory for you! I think so that you wrote "It is the most important things is BELIEVE MYSELF".

    ReplyDelete