Sunday 15 June 2014

Happy saturday.

 
 
 Hello guys. How was your weekend? On Saturday I hung out with Eric. We went to Vancouver aquarium and watched movie GODZILLA. This day was bad day because It was rainy but we had very good time. First I write about aquarium. I have been to there for once before, but I really love aquarium. We saw 4D movie. It was awesome. We were caught in the spray and chairs were vibrate. The dolphin show was awesome too. I especially like jellyfishes. Not big jellyfish. I like small jellyfish. I got feel good by just looking it, but I don't know why. After that we moved to movie theatre.  We had one hour and half till movie start, so we went to Starbucks. I got strawberry and cream frappuccino. It's one of my favorite frappuccino.
We talked a lot. About college, own county, family, myself. I like taking with him. Finally we watched Godzilla. That movie was 3D movie. Honesty I don't like 3D/4D because my eyes get tired, but I like this movie. I want to watch it again. I think you should watch it.

Sometimes it was very difficult to talk with him, but he is very kind. He taught me English and he spoke slowly for me. He is Italian though. :)

Thank you for reading.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Hikari;) That sounds very nice!! I wanted to wacth the movie. I also want to go to Vancouver aquarium!!!These photoes so cool and beautifull! What animal in aquarium do you like? I like penguins very much! They are so cute! I think that you are so lucky because you could make a boyfriend who can speak English;)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Hikari! You enjoyed last weekend, didn't you? I want to go to Vancouver aquarium again, and I want to watch the movie~. Where did you go theater? By the way, I think your holiday was so exciting days~! You spended good time with your boyfriend. That is so good! You are vey very happy person.<3

    ReplyDelete