Monday 23 June 2014

Pet Peeves

Hello guys. Today I write about Pet peeves. It is very hard to think about this because recently I didn't get crabby. Here is my Pet Peeves. 1. It bugs me when the batteries in my cell phone have died. 2. It bugs me when I forget something important. 3. It bugs me when people doesn't come on time. 4. It bugs me when my order hasn't come yet. 5. It bugs me when people said lay to me. 6. It bugs me when compeer doesn't work. 7. It bugs me when people say to me "Don't drink alcohol too much" 8. It bugs me when I was very very very hungry. 9. It bugs me when someone pretends to know. 10. It bugs me when I wake up late.

6 comments:

  1. Hello Hikari! I agree to your opinion. I think your 2and 8 is really to make me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Hikari! I almost agree to you! In particular, 1 and 2 are dislike!lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hikari!! I agree your opinion expect 1 and expect 8.
    If there isn't cell-phone, I can't live.lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hikari, How are you doing? I agree your opinion expecct 3 because if my friends are late, I feel very nervous and annoyed. This is polite in the world,so if I late my friend's promise, I absolutely call phone.
    Thank you for sharing your very good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hikari, how is it going? How was your weekend?
    I agree with your opinion expect number two and number nine. It bugs me, too. In my case, needless to say it drives me crazy when my father pretends to know.
    Thank you for sharing your very good idea.

    ReplyDelete