Thursday 3 July 2014

Making Friends

 Hi guys. Today I will write about "How to make friends at school." I think sometimes it is very hard to make friends because nobody knows you. For example you are a newcomer or first day of school. You will get very nervous and scary, but if you always nervous or scary you can not make friends forever. If I am a newcomer first, I will look for someone who has hobbies. For example if you like play sports you should join the sports club, so you can make friends in the club. You will feel better because a partner has a same hobby. Next, if I made a friend I will hang out with her/him, and meet her/him friends. I think this is very easy way to make friends. :)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hikari.
    I agree with your opinion. We can not make friends if we always nervous or scary. I look for the person of the same hobby, too. I join a culb. I think it is good way. It was good that I could make friends with you. I had a good time every day. Thank you Hikari:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hikari,
    I think your opinion is very good.I first go school I am very nervous, but I need make new friends. In school, we need speak English making friend, so I think we need study we need study English hard! How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hikari, how is it going?
    It's nice opinion.I agree with you. Join a club is good way to make friends. By the way, you don't join any club now, do you? I recommend Douglas dance club! There is beginner class on Tuesday. Would you like to join us?

    ReplyDelete