Tuesday 15 July 2014

All movie day and Korean food


Hello everyone. How was your weekend? I really enjoyed my weekend. On Saturday I watched four movies on computer with Eric. Every Saturday we watch movie. That is our routine. We watched Twilight Breaking Down part1 and part2, Warm Bodies and Enchanted. All my favourite movies! First, we watched Warm Bodies. This is a love comedy movie. A zombie who named R in love with a woman, and then some zombies getting back to human. This story is very good, so I recommend to you! Next, we watched Twilight. I LOVE TWILIGHT SOOOOOOO MUCH. When I watched twilight at the first time I thought I want to be a vampire. Vampire is very cool isn't is, but I really like Jacob. He is soooo cool and sexy. Finally we watched Enchanted. This is part of my favourite Disney movie. My eyes were got tired because We watched four movies. I will watch movies again on Saturday though.



On Sunday I went to eat Korean food with Kinari. I wanted to eat spicy food so bad. Kinari recommend to me Korean food restaurant. I ate Tofu soup (Hot). I thought it was not hot, so I want to eat extra hot!!! I think this one is very hot, but I want to try it. Then we went shopping. I bought clothes, and I drank Very Berry Hibiscus. This one is my favourite drink in Starbucks.

It was very fun weekend. Thank you Kinari! ;D


2 comments:

  1. Hi Hikari! Thanks last weekend :) Should we go to the Korean restaurant with Ryosuke? Shall we try to eat extra hot tofu soup?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to try to eat extra hot tofu soup next time! I also want to eat Korean pancake. It is delicious. You should try it!
      Have a good weekend ;)

      Delete