Sunday 27 July 2014

Values


Hi guys. Today I'm going to talk about my values.

This  is the rank of my important values in my life.

  1. An exciting life
  2. Family time
  3. Stable and solid relationship
  4. Freedom
  5. Work and get money
  6. A comfortable life
  7. Keeping harmony and balance in my life
  8. World peace
  9. Wisdom
  10. World peace

An exciting life is very important to me because if my life is not exciting I'm not happy. I think I will feel boring everyday and I don't want to do anything. Couple years ago I hated my life. I felt everything boring and I always wanted to go some where alone, but so far my life is very exciting. ;)

Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hikari ;) How was your weekend?
    I also think that an exciting life is most important. If my life is not exciting, maybe I can't live. Now, my life is so exciting so I can live!! I'm very happy!! What is your most exciting thing now?
    Thank you for sharing your nice idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Hikari. I am very areeg your opoing because that right.An exciting life is very important to me because if my life is not exciting I'm not happy. This party I think YES! I love exciting life too!

    ReplyDelete