Sunday 27 July 2014

Hawaiian Pub Night and Cute Necklace



Hello everyone. How was your weekend?

On Thursday I went to Hawaiian pub night. Did you go there? Before pub night I and my friends went to Paddlewheeler Neighbourhood Pub. We drank beer and four shots. There were King Kong, China white,.... I don't remember other two shots name, but there were so good. After that, we went to pub night. There were FREE PIZZA! I love pizza, so I was happy. Beer was only three dollar. So cheep! I met Eric's friend at there. His name is Andrew. He was so nice.


On Saturday, I watched a Cinderella Story, the vow, and this mean war. We watched the vow, but I stopped to watch it because it was very sad story. I was cry. I couldn't watch it, but next time I want to try to watch it all. A Cinderella Story was very cute story. I don't write main story here, but you should watch it.



Couple days ago, I got this from Eric and his mother. He and his family is very nice to me. I feel do happy. A necklace of flower is super cute. I like it. ;)

Thank you for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hikari :) How are you?
    Needless to say, I went to Hawaiian pub night, too! lol I didn't drink beer, but I ate 5 free pizza...It was so good, wasn't it? You looked so happy then!! Your necklace of flower is sooo cute!!! You guys are nice couple ;))
    See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete