Monday 21 July 2014

Happy Weekend



Hi everyone. I'm going to talk about my weekend.
 
My weekend was really fun. I met Eric 2 days. On Saturday as usual I went to his house and watched movie. This day I met a special guest!! This cat! →
He was really cute and very friendly, but I forgot his name... He was sleeping on the my stomach. Sooooo cute. We watched Twilight new moon while eating chocolate ice cream. His father bought this ice cream for us. Very kind father. I have to say thank you to his father.
 
 
Next day, my host family went to Vernon. I was alone in my house. I felt so lonely, so he came over my house. We talked about many things, and we enjoyed it. We went to Red Robin to eat dinner. It was my first time to came there. I ordered a Bacon Cheeseburger. The burger and fries were very big! Food was really good, so I want to go there again. Let me know if you want to go there!
 
He always makes me feel happy. I had really good time with him. Thank you for being in my life. ;)
 
Thank you for reading.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Hikari!!! That's sounds nice!! I'm very very jealous you~lol
    I want to go somewhere with you. I think you are so busy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hikari!! How's going?? You had a lovery holiday<3 A cat is so cute! Please tell me next time, if you know him name. A Cheeseburger looks delicious... I'm hungry now!!! lol I wanna go to Red Robin...!! Let's go to here togeter :)

    ReplyDelete