Thursday 10 July 2014

Communication Breakdowns


 Hello everyone. I'm going to talk about communication breakdowns.

Three months ago I came here Canada. I think my English was more worse than now. When I started live together with my host family sometimes they can not understand what I said. They said to me "Say it again." , so I tried again. Next time is try to more better pronunciation and clear voice, but sometimes they still can not understand it. I try to say explain. If they still can not understand it I feel really sad, but my host family is always try to understand what I said, so I don't feel sad. If I don't understand what they said. I will say "pardon me?" or If I don't understand a word meaning I will say "What does - mean?". My host father said to me "I always can notice when you don't understand what I say because your face look very confused. Hahaha". My host father is very kind, so he always give me word explain when I don't understand. I'm sure I have to more try to English! Do my best! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment