Tuesday 15 July 2014

My Favorite Things

 
 


Hi everyone. Today I'm going to talk about my hobby. My hobby is going to concert. I have been to concert many times.



My first time to go concert was Linkin Park. It was when I was sixteen. That was really crazy concert. Peoples are very crazy, but it was really exciting.




This is Hot Chelle Rae. I have been to their concert three times. I met them once. I never forget this moment. They were very nice to me. We were talked a lot and took pictures. Hot chelle Rae is my favorite band.



This is Simple Plan. I went their concert with my friend. This time I got a paper. It's live list. Usually many people wants this paper and guiter pics, so I got this paper. I was really lucky girl.





This is Fun. Their popularsong is "We are young". Do you know this song? This is very popular. This concert was sold out. Nate's singing voice is really beautiful. I want to go there concert again!




This is Kesha. It was only 200 people could watch this concert. I was a lucky girl again because my ticket number was 14, so I could watch her from second line. It was soo close! She was very nice parson. I really love her.




This is Ariana Grande. This concert was premium show cace, only 250 people could watch this. She is very popular and famous in Japan. Her voice is very clear and beautiful.


This all pictures taken by me.  Thank you for reading.














2 comments:

  1. Wow! Look like it was nice show and very interesting! I like Linkin Park too. There are so many song it is very very nice! I want going to Linkin Park vocal concert too but I think I don't have chance right now because I don't know when time they are open a vocal concert again.^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg.. What a good music team. I think you are soooo lucky, because there were a few people. I want to watch LinKin Park!!!

    ReplyDelete