Sunday 6 July 2014

Lazy Saturday


Hi everyone. How was your weekend? On Saturday I went to my boyfriend's house. We were very lazy that day because we spent all day on the bed. That's it, but it was very good day. He has a big TV in his room, so we watched movies. First, we watched The Note Book. This movie is my favorite one. I watched this movie many times before I always crying. I think we can't watch this without tears. Next, we watched Rode of the Rings. This one is my boyfriend's favorite movie, and I also like this movie. Sometimes I feel The Orcs and Gollum is scary.



After that we had a lunch. I was very surprised because he made pizza for me. It was delicious! He said It took about one hour to make it. I noticed that he was woke up early and made pizza for me. I felt soooo happy. Sometimes he makes food for me. Couple weeks ago he made lasagna for me. That one was delicious too. He is good at cooking. I think I have to make a Japanese food for him.


I usually go out on Saturday, but I thought it is good at spend time on the bed all day. (Sometimes)

Thank you for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Hikari!
    How was Korean restaurant? It was good? Let's go there with me if you want to go again...
    Your boyfriend is very cool! I want to bo...y.... I can't make it:(

    ReplyDelete