Monday 21 July 2014

Any Regrets

Hello everyone. Today I'm going to talk about my regrets.

First, When I was an elementary school student and junior high school student I got a lot of homeworks for summer vacation. I knew it takes a long time to all finish it, but I didn't homework. I always played with my friends. I noticed homework when summer vacation will end one week before. I was in a hurry and I felt regret. I thought "Why I didn't homework early???" all the time.

Second, when I was an elementary school student I participated in a Kanto Karate tournament. I was a  representation of Gunma prefecture. In the tournament I felt really scary and pressure because everyone was expected to me. My opponent was very taller and older than me. I felt freak out and lost the game. I felt regret because it was very advantageous more than taller player.

Finally, four months ago I got a ticket of Macklemore and Ryan Lewis's concert. It was the premiere concert, but I had to go back to my hometown that day. I couldn't go the concert. I felt so bad and regret because I got a ticket in my hand, but I couldn't see them! I wanted to cry.


Thank you for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Hikari!! How are you..?! I know you can Karate. That's very cool. In my childhood I also want to learn. Can you teach me?! I agree summer school assignment too much. I hatesummer school assignment too.

    ReplyDelete