Tuesday 15 July 2014

My Sweetest Animals

 
 

 
Tomato-girl
Yasu-boy
 Hello everyone. Today I'm going to talk about my sweetest pets. I have two dogs and one cat in Japan. First I will talk about my cat. Six months ago we have two cats. Blown hair cat is a girl and name is Tomato. Light yellow hair cat is a boy and name is Yasu. He is dead. We have good memories with him. I still remember what happen in this picture. It was really early morning, so I was sleeping. He came to my room and came up my bed. He looked into me, and he said "meow". It was very big voice, so I got up. I think he said "Good morning" or "I'm hungry". He was really nice guy. Tomato is very cute girl. We took selfie when I leave house. It means I leave Japan and come to Canada. That was last selfie with her. This is very good selfie isn't it. I really love her eyes. It's sooo beautiful green color. Sometimes she followed me when I walking around my house. So cute.  I miss her so much.




We also have two dogs. It's Shiba inu! We LOVE Shiba inu so much. Black hair dog's name is Ruru, and blown hair dog's name is  Sora. They are girls and they are family. Sora is a mother of Ruru. Ruru is a first kid of Sora, but are doesn't smiler. Sometimes we have babyes. Shiba inu's babes are super cute. I like to walk and play with them.
 

 

 
 Thank you for reading. :)







1 comment:

  1. Hi Hikari!!!!!!!!!
    The cat is very cute!!!!! However, dogs are very cute, too!!!!!!!!
    Of course, Hikari is cute and pretty!!! I like you!
    I have two ferrets in Japan. It was very very very cute! I miss:(
    I like dog better than cat. Which do you like ?
    Finally, I like your blog:) Bey!!

    ReplyDelete