Tuesday 15 July 2014

My Favorite Celebration


Hi everyone. Today I'm going to talk about my favorite celebration. My favorite celebration is Seijinn no hi. It is Japanese celebration. In Japan If you turning twenty years old you have a big ceremony. It is called "Seijinn shiki". Girls are put on Kimono and makeup and hair set. In my case all set takes about one and half hour, so this day girls are very busy !!! Guys are usually wearing suit, but some guys wear "Hakama". It is very cool.


 This photos are my  photos in advanced. My mother bought this Kimono for me. This is very expensive Kimono. Probably about 7000$. Mom said This is very beautiful Kimono, so I want you to wear this now and from now on. If  I didn't come here I could join Seijinn shiki. This ceremony is on January 12, 2015, so I can't join this ceremony. I'm sooooo sad.

After take photos in advanced I took pictures with my grandmother. She is very very very smaaaaaall. I'm so big.....
She said You are beautiful. I was really happy. I miss my granma...




Thank you for reading.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hikari!! Awwww!! You are so beautiful...<3 You look great in that Red Kimono! I don't wear Kimono yet, so I wanna wear Kimono early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Hikari!!
    You look beautiful kimono. Japanese kimono is very beautiful, but I know it is very expensive costumes. Hope to have the opportunity to wear kimono in Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hikari, How are you doing? You look so nice. It is very good kimono. I think Seijin no hi is important for expect women because they can wear kimono. Maybe, they wear it twice or three times, so I think the celebration is important for expect women.
    Thank you for sharing your good experience.

    ReplyDelete